Apple & Vanilla Pudding
Ray Bonicci | 22 December 2020
Are you on dessert duties this Christmas and about ready to crack under the pressure? Well look no further than this Apple & Vanilla Pudding recipe! It is a certified in-laws impresser, but let’s not tell them how easy it was!
Serves: 10 | Time: 1h
Need some dinner inspo? Check out our Shepherd’s Pie recipe.
10ml vanilla essence
280g self raising flour
20g baking powder
300g chopped apple pieces
Fresh berries, double cream & vanilla bean ice cream for serving
1. Preheat oven to 150°C and grease or line moulds and set aside.
2. Cream butter, sugar & vanilla essence in mixer.
3. Add eggs 1 at a time making sure eggs are mixed in thoroughly.
4. Add flour & baking powder on a slow speed.
5. Add milk, mix well and then gently fold in apple pieces into mix.
6. Pour mixture into greased/lined moulds ½ to ¾ full.
7. Cook in oven 150˚ for 40mins or until cooked.
8. Test pudding by placing a skewer in the centre if it comes out clean its ready!
9. Serve with fresh berries, double cream & vanilla bean ice-cream (drool).
*Please note comments must be approved prior to being published.
We acknowledge the Wurundjeri people as the Traditional Custodians of the Land in which we operate. We would like to pay respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Elders past, present and future.